Time and time again, I am asked many of the same questions from every client. Whether it’s which company to purchase hosting from, your domain (.com/.net/.org/etc), emails, or who has the best support. I love to shop local, support local, and advertise locally but when it comes to domain and hosting support, 24/7 support is always recommended in the online world.
In my personal opinion, stay away from using services such as YellowPages, Webs.com, etc as you are very limited in so many aspects of developing a website and truly owning it. You may be only paying a small monthly fee to use their service but you’ll never own any of it. Think of it as leasing a website with some many fine print lines that you’ll have headaches before you ever get started. If you aren’t web savvy, don’t have the funds for a designer such as myself and need a simple solution to building a website – look below. Both Godaddy and Bluehost offer very affordable domain and hosting solutions with one click WordPress installs. Wordpress has tens of thousands of themes/designs that you can use and customize to your businesses branding.
Ebay – Yahoo – Ford Motor Company – Wall Street Journal – Sony – Samsung – Mozilla Firefox – CNN – and many others use WORDPRESS….. and IT’S A FREE PROGRAM
Bluehost.com offers some of the best support and deals out there! If you get lucky, you may catch them at the right time and get this great deal for just $4.95/month. There are no hidden fees, free instant set-up, and an anytime money back guarantee.
- UNLIMITED Domain Hosting
- UNLIMITED GB Hosting Space
- UNLIMITED GB File Transfer
- UNLIMITED E-mail Accounts
- FREE Domain
- FREE Site Builder w/ templates
- One click WordPress install
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP, Stats
- $100 Google Advertising Offer
- 24/7 Phone, Chat & Email Support
- One-click set-up
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Dedicated WordPress servers
- Super quick one-click WordPress Install
- High-performance servers for fastest load times
- Powered by our award-winning data center